Changes.
In an attempt to improve it and adapt it to my latest interests I've recently made a few changes to my blog:1) I added Dutch translations to the headings on the right.
2) I finally corrected the German words there - they now have the correct Umlaut - spelling
3) I added a webcam from Amsterdam and a Dutch weather pixie as well.
4) Thanks to Charlie and her chums I now have this little thingy called "sitemeter" that allows me to view where the visitors of my blog come from. No big surprises really, but still interesting.
5) ...and finally, I added to my Translation Blog, adapting the translations of JC's Little Stories for it.
Not much else to say, really, exept that I'm busy, busy busy.
In the process of getting the timetable and, in accordance to it, work sorted; reading for modules; reading in my private fields of interest; translating; gathering information; Dutch and French and much more stuff...
Did I spot a grey hair there in my mirror image? :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home