------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Global Bernie's Translations.

I got the idea on one of my walks in Austria, on Mt. Pfänder in Vorarlberg to be more precise, the idea to open up a blog to publish the translation exercises I like doing so much in my freetime. As I can, in my own opinion, express myself sufficiently in German and English, albeit, in the case of English, not as well as I'd like it, I have, for the start, chosen something short, relatively simple and interesting to translate from German to English: Austrian legends.
The first one I posted is the legend of the foundation of Kremsmunster Abbey, an abbey that's not 10 miles away from my homestead in Austria. Hopefully, many more legends and other interesting translated material are soon to follow.

http://globertran.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home