------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Friday, September 29, 2006

J'aime des films français !

I just finished watching 'La gloire de mon père' in the library. Our library's film collection is just great, credit where credit is due.
Oh, I love French films, especially when they're as idyllic as this one. Wow, now that I think of it, it's ages ago that I saw the last French film in French, I think it was... 'Les enfants de Monsieur Mathieu', as they showed it at the film matinee last year...
Well, anyway, more films to follow, that's for sure.

Apart from that, I've been translating again and updated my translation blog. Two new stories can be found now, one of which is in German :-)

And it's my dad's birthday tomorrow. ALLES GUTE!!

4 Comments:

  • Fuck me it's your Dad's? It's my sons too!:P

    By Blogger Chojin, at Friday, 29 September, 2006  

  • Lol.
    Watch films by Truffaut. He's really good. I suggest les 100 cents coups, or la femme d'a cote.
    A non-truffaut film that I recommend is les enfants de paradis. I don't think the library will have this one as it's quite rare, I think, but try anyway.

    By Blogger ミス・イギリス, at Saturday, 30 September, 2006  

  • Oh, merci beaucoup, Charlie! I'll check it out! :-)

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Sunday, 01 October, 2006  

  • Please,please, bernhard don't take the advice of a moron who doesn't know her arse from from a hole in the ground: watch les diables (ruggia,2004). I know i am stating the obvious, but don't watch any films that charlotte suggests as she is an idiot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, 02 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home