------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Thursday, September 14, 2006

je suis revenu à la pool du scouse.

Ok. After some time confusion with the flight, two hours of sitting in a plane, some waiting and a coach odyssee I'm finally back here in my small flat in Scousepool. This kinda marks the end of my summer holidays but I've still got a week or so left before uni takes its course again. So I hope for better weather (today's was crap!), then I could maybe hop on a coach to somewhere and do some wandering around and sightseeing...
Anyway, I really wanted to stay yet a bit longer in the Mutterland but at the same time I'm glad that time's moving on. There's so much more to do, so much more to see!
Btw, anyone fancy going for a few beers in the weekend?

2 Comments:

  • lazy bugger, why you asking? You live next door to them:P

    Btw Bern is my room next to yours? or is mine the room to the right of the flat next to the kicthen?

    By Blogger Chojin, at Friday, 15 September, 2006  

  • lazy i am, indeed :D and i just wanted to get 'em to post their flat number or something...

    i think your room is next to the kitchen. to the right when you come in through the front door.

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Friday, 15 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home