------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Friday, September 22, 2006

Magis humanitas!

I hadn't dedicated much time to visits to the Walker Art Gallery last year but now - after I'd been to the magnificent Museum of Art History in Vienna - I'm determined to take in all the art that's on display here. Liverpool might appear quite uncultural to me for much of my time here but in one issue I have to give this place its due: admission to most of the exhibitions in - I think - all of the museums is free. That means I can frequent these strongholds of refinement as often as I like and that gives me the chance to enjoy those masterpieces on display at my own pace. And the best thing is: - at least at Walker Art Gallery I know for sure - photography is allowed inside! Let's just hope that I can gain a deeper understanding of art history and contribute well to my photo album while I'm here...

'Free entry' - Walker Art Gallery's waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home