
No matter how much I enjoy the beauty of nature in the daytime, deeply within I'm a nocturnal being. I absolutely love extensive late-night walks and I'm crazy about the moon. The only thing is that photography is so much more of a challenge at nighttime, long time exposure necessary and a certain blurriness inevitable, especially without professional equipment. But I'm gradually finding out the little tricks how to still get out the most of my small pocket camera.Yesterday night the moon was full once again and so I took up my photo equipment and went out to get some shots.
7 Comments:
I agree, the night is good for the peeping.
By
1234321, at Saturday, 09 September, 2006
...at Joel's sister doing dog love, on msn...
By
Anonymous, at Sunday, 10 September, 2006
Charles dickens, My favourite authorenjoyed walking at night, which is strange as you are one my favourite people bern;)
Here are three very, very,very obscure Japanese writing systems:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hentaigana
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manyogana
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/siddham.htm
please type any comments:)
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 11 September, 2006
random
By
Anonymous, at Tuesday, 12 September, 2006
Coolness.
Quick Quiz tho:
If the Ainu in Japan are a traditionally illiterate, word-of-mouth-type story telling culture, then why does my computer claim it has an Ainu script input?
Answers/suggestions on a postcard lol.
By
1234321, at Tuesday, 12 September, 2006
There is no actual ainu script, but ainu is written with modified katakana. It is written a bit like the cherokee alphabet. Consonants at the end of a word are represented by a small kana character: IE a small 'pa' 'pi''pu''pe' or 'po' represents p and a small 'ba' 'bi' 'bu' 'be' or 'bo' represents b. ;) I think this is what the ainu script on your computer is trying to represent, but i could be wrong.........
By
Anonymous, at Tuesday, 12 September, 2006
i didn't check the links yet but i do read some dickens.
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 12 September, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home