
Crap! Today, at my re-enrolment meeting, I learned that they'd taken languages off from the list of electives, i. e. I can only choose something as an elective, that isn't a language. Part of the closure procedure of the school of languages. F**kin sh*te! What the hell do they think I'm here for, to study astronomy or summin like that when I'm doing a TESOL/Japanese programme?! I was so lookin forward to doing French as an elective this year! Oh, bugger it! I'm prolly gonna do something like 'cinema across languages' now.
5 Comments:
ce piss*d me le f*ck off aussi mon ami austrien. Je suis d'accord avec toi que Ce serait une F*CKING JOKE si elle était Drole. Seriously though, i really wanted to do le arabique parce que J'ai appris tous les verbes, inclus les unes qui etaient vrai connards. Yeah i'm pissed off dig. I did arabic last year so i'm going ask 1: have i just wasted a year without getting a qualification? and 2 state that 'there are a mosque-load of arabs around the learning centre at the moment, and would not it be a shame if one were not to communicate avec eux'
All I can say is gambatte! and contact the school with a petition and letters stating that they should reinstate French. I am doing a similar petition for arabic.
Yours in the spirit of language learning, international harmony and caricature frenchmen,
Joshua Jeremiah Wiezorek
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, 20 September, 2006
language electives at jmu are a bad joke anyway. i'm still gonna study french (and dutch) by myself as i've got some quite good austrian books for autodidactic learners. parce que j'aime des langues!
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 21 September, 2006
Bern, I thought your elective was Chinese? Or did you switch to French to be with me (^^)*
Cinema across langs is an easy A, apparently, but what I'm miffed at is that we don't get to study how old the English are!!!! I REALLY want to know!!
How dare she advertise it then tell me I can't study it!!
Ps Japan Soc is tonight, you going?
By
ミス・イギリス, at Thursday, 21 September, 2006
it was chinese, yeah, but then i decided to change it to french because i'd rather learn a european language at the moment. but that's meaningless now anyway. i'm still gonna keep studying, en privé.
so, how old are the british?? i'm gonna look into my a-levels sociology book and see what it's got to say... how old are the austrians actually? that's what makes me curious. hmm...
yeah, i might go. scream again, isn't it?
am at the library atm and gonna go to the uni film matinee at 3pm. they have some spanish film on, i bet i'm gonna enjoy it!
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 21 September, 2006
But I want to find out and then have it as part of my degree!!!
By
ミス・イギリス, at Sunday, 24 September, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home