アングリカン教会のミサ。
Today I went to an Anclican mass for the first time. Normally I go to the Catholic one but this time curiosity got the better of me and so I went to the 10:30 service at the Cathedral of Liverpool. Now, as I've observed it, masses of these two creeds are quite similar whereas there are some differences, for example the profession of faith is slightly different, offertories are put into little paper envelopes instead of an offertory bag, you kneel at communion, etc.However, in my opinion not enough to justify all the wars that have been fought between followers of the two creeds. Anyway.
What else is going on? Of course I've been translating again - new translations can be found here - and my flight to Austria leaves in two days. And I still enjoy working at the library.
1 Comments:
@Psycho: meet me tomorrow (Monday) at the street entrance of John Foster Building (that's our uni building) - Mt. Pleasant - at 11am. I'll give you your dictionary back then - that is if you turn up unlike last time we were supposed to meet!
By
Global Bernie, at Sunday, 22 October, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home