Das Singen ist des Bernhard's Lust...
It's been a few weeks already that I'm in Revelation Choir, one of JMU's clubs & societies. As I've always enjoyed singing but hardly ever got the chance to sing together with sombody else I thought It'd be the right thing for me - and it is: I'm loving it! In the three or four weeks that I'm in we've already learned a few songs and - even though my voice isn't especially great - in a choral context it sounds good. And it's such a liberating feeling to be singing out loudly! Hehe, I even managed to draw Joel and his flatmate Hans in... :-)Tonight we've got choir meeting again and then, a few hours later, I shall depart from Liverpool to go to London and ultimately Linz...
2 Comments:
気をつけて、メイト!
By
Chojin, at Tuesday, 24 October, 2006
yeah man, you're laten on the updaten!
By
1234321, at Wednesday, 01 November, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home