Je work dans la bibliotheque.
I like books. Thus I like libraries. I wouldn't mind working in one. And I want some work experience. With these thoughts on my mind I went to our uni's libraries last Tuesday and, voila! I was lucky! Only one day later Work Bank called me with a job offer and a few phone calls later I got the job.So now I'm minding the counter of a university library! It's interesting enough but not too stressful, just the right thing for a part-timer. Yes!
4 Comments:
"P.s, Thank you Charlie for letting me know about my new job"
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 16 October, 2006
No, Charlotte. No. You told me about A library job, not about this one. This one I organised myself. If there's anyone I'd have to thank for this it'd that persistent little guy called 'diligence' residing somewhere in the back of my head...
'Your' library job would have been only Saturdays (no mention of Sundays), 'somewhere in I.M. Marsh' and nights instead of evenings. So, sorry to say but different job.
Therefore no thanks to Charlotte for this one, regardless to whatever else I'd have or wouldn't have to thank you for...
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 16 October, 2006
ooh get you!
We getting bitchy with our cold?
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 16 October, 2006
you seem to know alot about said job, so obviously you investigate such an avenue of work?
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 16 October, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home