NES - best console ever made.
Yesterday evening, Jim invited me round for a few hours of console playing fun. We started off with Lego Star Wars, a fast race through the forests hunting down storm troopers. One Vodka - Red Bull and a particularly hard passage later we then switched to Jim's NES - emulator and played classics like Super Mario Brothers or Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. Eventually, also Chris and Joel joined in, more people, more vodka, more games and then two or three episodes of Beavis and Butthead, accompanied by Chris' hairdryer-solo improvisation and Joel playing on an ampless guitar. An evening to my liking.I also uploaded little stories number three and four, they can be found here.
4 Comments:
Was a great night mate. We really need to get a gaming/movie night with the pubbing part, done soon.
By
Chojin, at Friday, 06 October, 2006
I'd also be up to an alcohol-free, caffeinated gaming/movie night as we had it when I helped you install windows and all the drivers crap... you remember?
Was good fun, eh?
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 06 October, 2006
sorry i meant to write 'without' the pubbing part.
Yes a Coffee, snack filled evening would do nicely.
By
Chojin, at Friday, 06 October, 2006
Well, I'm on for that, I just brought up fifteen million games consoles lol.
By
1234321, at Saturday, 07 October, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home