------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas fair in Vienna.

Last week I saw on my blog's Vienna webcam that the annual Christmas fair had already been built up in front of the Viennese town hall. I had been there in 2004, it's really nice - you can do some Christmas shopping, drink some hot mulled wine or just enjoy the lovely atmosphere - I love Christmas fairs like that. At the square in front of the town hall they also have an ice skating rink in the winter months. I haven't been ice skating there myself but I'm looking forward to doing it some time, maybe next year. In the meantime I guess I'll just have some mulled wine here... :-)

This is what the town hall looks like on December evenings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home