Connected.
This weekend I could talk to my brother on the phone for the first time in two weeks - finally. He'd moved to a new flat in Vienna two weeks ago and he hasn't yet got internet there so we can neither use e-mail nor Skype. A pity, actually, as Skype's such a great invention...Well anyway, I enjoyed our chat a lot and then, as it was a lovely day today and not too windy - pretty rare conditions - I went for a walk. That's when I took this photo here. I like taking photos. I like landscapes. And I absolutely love it when the sun shines!
Apart from that there's not much I could write about - last week was pretty uneventful.
1 Comments:
Lol, that's exactly what I've been thinking... yes it does.
Although the glass shards on the walkways, the rusty handrails next to stairs overgrown with moss etc. won't let you forget that you're actually still in Liverpool... ;-)
But Liverpool or any other place: nature's beauty compensates for a lot!
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 21 November, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home