------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Friday, November 24, 2006

Elusive words.

Don't you just hate this feeling of knowing that you know a certain word or expression but you're just not able to think of it that moment? Happened to me today, when Jim asked me how you address a letter in Japanese when you're not sending it to one particular person but to a whole family. The word's 様方 (samagata) but it just kept eluding me for a whole fifteen minutes... terrible! ;-)
As to the other news of today, I got work experience at a translation office for next week so I'm quite happy!! Yahoo!

1 Comments:

  • which translation office bern? I've just memorised just over a thousandish kanji( the first two kanji card packs by alexander task and some others) how many kanji do you know?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, 27 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home