------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Monday, November 20, 2006

My room in Vienna.

Today I authorised my bank in Austria to send a debit order to the operators of this hall of residence here - and thereby I got a room secured there now, ready to move in in January.
With these words that's been confirmed:
Wir haben Ihren Abbuchungsauftrag erhalten. Das Zimmer können sie am 2. Jänner 2006 ab 7.30-16.00 Uhr beziehen.
The hall of residence's in Vienna's 8th district, it's quite near a tube station (U6-line), not too far from uni and it's even got its own refectory. Thursday night's Schnitzel night. Haha. I'm gonna love it! :-)
And the greatest thing is that I know now that once I move to Vienna I'll have a place to live. So no worries...

One of the rooms there

2 Comments:

  • Dunno, haven't tried it yet. Looks quite okay to me tho - a bit similar to the bed I got at home. I'm already mega curious how big the room's gonna be!
    And yeah, I got my Schnitzels then so what need I more to be happy? :-)

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 21 November, 2006  

  • I'm living in that dormitory right now, so I can guarantee you that your room won't look like the one on the photo. So far I haven't seen one room that looks like that. But it's a good place, 5 minutes max to the city hall, 3 bus stations away from Vienna's best English cinema and half an hour away from the VU's Translation center. Plus everybody around here is really nice. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, 26 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home