------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

感謝です。Cheers, guys!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's been so nice to me lately. With everyone being less busy with studying and with me realising that there was not much time left to spend with my mates I got to hang out with them quite a lot recently and that's really made me feel a lot better! Charlie wrote me a lovely xmas card, Joel's made me aware of the existence of Bonta-kun, Chris gave me a brief introduction to the wonderful world of pre-amps and Jim was discussing the mysteries of Japanese language with me. And of course there was the union with its pool tables, our dart board, the Chinese all-you-can-eat place... and, hell, I even learned some stuff on the guitar!
From the printer place where I was working I got a leaving present - a headtorch which is gonna come in handy when going hiking late in the evening and a 'Scouse in four languages' dictionary that's gonna keep me entertained for days on end. It's even in the right languages for me - English, French, German and Japanese! That was a very nice surprise as well!
Well, what we were doing lately was watching all of Full Metal Panic which's got me more into the whole Japanese thing again, on Sunday morning Jim and I went for a game of pool - we'd also gone for a walk on Saturday, to my favourite park in Scousepool, then in the afternoon to Yum's and today we all went down to town together - all of them things we hadn't done in quite a while due to everyone being busy.
So, although I'd definitely had my hardships here in Britain my mates made it a memorable stay - memorable in a positive sense. And they made me realise what a precious thing good mates really are. Cheers for that!

I think it's time to have some good ol' fun...


Yeah, although Jim constantly beat me with his pool-mastery...


...I was enjoying that Sunday morning pub visit tremendously -
as you can see


Me and my good old friend, the colonel... :-)


Oishii desu ne...


This bull's eye shall be mine...


Fries, grated cheese and some turkey can make a nice 'roast'!


Tastes well nice!


Hey, it's only water...


Yeah, that's right. You wanna go hiking with me?


...like a flaming arrow soaring in the wind... (Five Iron Frenzy)


Apparently I still stick my tongue out when I concentrate on something - not on the maths tho, believe me ;-)


He's got some skillz on the go...


Yeah, show me the moves!

So that's it, I'm 'becoming Austrian' again - but I shall keep a good memory of Britain and I shall visit again!
Be warned as you haven't seen the last of me :p

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home