"Happy Birthday!" to me. "Cheers!" to you.
Yesterday night after coming home from work at the library, what happened? Surprise birthday party! And I couldn't have been more surprised. So if I didn't cry for joy that's only because I generally don't cry. And because I was tired. But it did touch me. So in the company of a flatful of mates I enjoyed the night before my birthday greatly and was having fun eating pickled octopus (Yes, I ate one as well!), drinking Glühwein, playing console games and learning a dance routine from Colin. And of course also playing some original Austrian disco-style dancefloor burners. And later in the night we also headed out.For more detailed accounts of the evening and loads of photos, see Jim's blog and Charlie's blog.
***Thanks ever so much, guys! Je vous remercie beaucoup.***
2 Comments:
Aye, was a pleasure mate. Although cleaning the kitchen today wasn't so much fun:P
Nice having you in the country, hopefully when you get to Austria you'll realise it aint so shit.
p.s See the 'liverpool santa run' today???:P
By
Chojin, at Sunday, 03 December, 2006
Yea, as long as there are people like you there's still hope... and I do mean that... ;-)
Haven't seen anything of the Santa run, or is it yet to start?
By
Global Bernie, at Sunday, 03 December, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home