------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bern joke! :-D

Haha, just read this joke on the internet which I found pretty good - personally I'd classify it as a classical "Bern joke" although it was not, I repeat, it WAS NOT made up by me.
Anyway, hold your breath, ladies and gentlemen 'cause here it is... ;-)

I was meeting a friend in a hotel bar and, as I entered, I noticed two beautiful women checking me out. "Nine," one whispered to the other as I walked past them. Pretty proud of myself, I bragged to my buddy that a girl had just rated me a nine out of ten. "I don't want to ruin the evening for you, pal," he said, "but when I came in, they were speaking German!"

No, it is funny, really, believe me, just take a look at the bow-wow on the upper right, he got it!!

2 Comments:

  • :-))

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Wednesday, 24 January, 2007  

  • I phoned the local builders today, I said to them "Can I have a skip
    outside
    my house?" He said, "I'm not stopping you."

    So this lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It
    was a turtle disaster.

    So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his
    name,
    it's P something T something R.


    My mate is in love with two schoolbags. He's bisatchel

    There you go, translate them and use them on all your new friends. You could even use them to get even more friends!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, 24 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home