Going home over the weekend.
Oh, what a privilege it is to be able to go home in the weekends! That's one thing I like most about living in Vienna now: when I feel like it I can always mount a train and return to the homestead on a Friday evening, get yummy meals there, a big telly, the silence and the beauty of the countryside around me and not at last be able to see my two cats Kenji and Takeshi that can be seen on the picture. Aren't they just sweet?Anyway, last weekend I spent home with my bro and Jasmin, on Saturday we went to the cinema and on Sunday to the spa - all these nice saunas, it was so relaxing! Soon I won't go home over the weekends so often anymore as I'll want to spend as big a part as possible of this precious freetime with my foster dog who I can't take home over night so we'll have to stay in Vienna. But then I'm sure my parents will come and visit me here...!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home