La première neige d'hiver!
This morning, when I got up around six, it was still dark outside and you could see hardly anything but then I noticed it: it was snowing - and that is for the first time this winter!It must be mentioned here that this winter has been exceptionally warm, some say the warmest since records began, some say the warmest in a thousand years, I don't know, all I can say is that in Austria first snow normally falls around Christmas time at the latest while this year temperatures have been up to around 15 degrees centigrade until recently...
Anyway, looking out of the window now the roofs are sprinkled with that white stuff one can only like or dislike but hardly ignore and it looks quite nice to me, somehow.
What about that thing "It's going to snow in Liverpool", was the BBC forecast right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home