------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Schnitzel evening.

Tonight, while Liverpudlians were hanging out at the Scream as usual (or at least that's what I'm assuming) it was my first Schnitzel evening in my new hall of residence. My bro and Jasmin came round too and we had a pretty nice and chilled-out evening, the servings were quite big and with around 4,50 Euros (some 3 quid) quite cheap as well. After we finished our meal we spent some more time hanging out in the hall of residence's lounge (yes, we have a lounge with leather sofas and everything!), then the two of them went home and I went back to my room.
Now the storm's already really violent outside so it won't be a quiet night, hope that I can sleep alright...
Wonder if it was stormy in Scousepool too?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home