------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

J'ai fait ma première presentation en français.

Today, I had my first presentation ever in French. For that presentation I had to talk for around five minutes about current affairs in France, I chose the ban on smoking in public places that's effective in France since 1st February.
Well, I think that it's quite important to protect non-smokers from the evil fumes but hey, have a look at those guys in the picture, doncha feel at least some pity for them?!
Anyway, all went well, I was talking for more than five minutes and quite proud of myself for being able to do that...
To those who don't like it, simply try to ignore my bragging... ;-)

And of course I've been adding new translations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home