------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

J'ai reçu ma carte de la bibliothèque!

What you see on this picture is the French Institute of Vienna (l’Institut français de Vienne), an institute that represents the culture of France in Austria and particularly in Vienna. So this is where I went today to get my discounted student library card which will allow me to access the rich pool of the institute's library that contains everything from comic books to classic literature - all in French. For a foreign language student such as me that's like heaven on earth!
So, once more, I'm so glad to be living in a versatile city like this, a city that seems to be offering anything I could desire - be it foreign countries' cultural representations, quality translation studies or dog fostering... ;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home